Mumbai (INR). Breaking his silence after his government was pushed to the brink of collapse by rebel Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde, Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray on Wednesday said he was ready to quit his post if the rebel MLAs tell him that they don’t want him to continue as CM.
In a 17-minute-long webcast, Thackeray who tested positive for COVID-19 earlier in the day, said he was ready to give up the post of Shiv Sena president as well if Shiv Sainiks feel that he isn’t capable of heading the party.
Why make statements from Surat and other places? Come and tell me to my face that I am incompetent to handle the posts of chief minister and Shiv Sena president. I will resign immediately. I will keep my resignation letter ready and you can come and take it to Raj Bhavan,” Thackeray said.
He said he would be happy to see a Shiv Sainik as his successor on the CM’s post, adding he took up the post despite his inexperience after a suggestion from NCP chief Sharad Pawar.
- अफगानिस्तान पर भूकंप का कहर, जानमाल का भारी नुकसान, हजारों की मौत
- कृषि कानूनों की तरह अग्निपथ’ योजना प्रधानमंत्री को वापस लेनी पड़ेगी : राहुल गांधी
- जाानें योगी सरकार ने बुलडोजर एक्शन पर सुप्रीम कोर्ट में जवाब दाखिल कर क्या कहा !
- शिवसेना प्रवक्ता संजय राऊत का बड़ा आरोप- ‘विधायकों को बंधक बनाकर हो रही मार-पीट’
- गुजरात के होटल से चार्टर्ड विमान द्वारा असम पहुंचे शिवसेना के बागी विधायक